Our guest today is Sean Russell. Sean is the creator of Menprovement.com and the Menprovement podcast. He focuses on helping us to become better men, whether that means crushing it in business, dating the hottest women or just feeling better than ever.
Got something to say? Hit us up at: email@example.com
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Sean’s story of skipping a chance at pro soccer to go to college
- The dangers of living without a path
- Sean’s journey through overcoming a deep depression
- What motivated Sean to start Menprovement and start making an impact
- 5 steps for becoming a better man
- Why you need to take responsibility for your life before you can change anything
- The only true source of happiness
- How to “take off the mask” and embrace vulnerability
People on this episode:
Mentioned on this episode:
Thanks for listening!
David and Dave